John Henry Paqe, Jr. of Louisiana
- Appointed at Large, Second Lieutenant, 3rd U. S. Infantry, 1 September 1899
- First Lietuenant, 6th U. S. Infantry, 19 March 1901
NOTE: He is the son of John Henry Page, Brigadier General, United States Army, and they are buried near one another in Arlington National Cemetery.
PAGE, JOHN HENRY JR
- LT COL 61ST INF USA
- DATE OF BIRTH: 01/10/1875
- DATE OF DEATH: 04/25/1959
- BURIED AT: SECTION 2 SITE 1227 RH
- ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETERY
Read our general and most popular articles
Michael Robert Patterson was born in Arlington and is the son of a former officer of the US Army. So it was no wonder that sooner or later his interests drew him to American history and especially to American military history. Many of his articles can be found on renowned portals like the New York Times, Washingtonpost or Wikipedia.
Reviewed by: Michael Howard