Washington Laird Goldsboro was born 30 October 1869 at Old Town, Penobscot, Maine,and died in 1959. He served as Captain, Company C, 43rd Infantry Regiment, United States Volunteers, during the Philippine Insurrection. He is buried in Section 30 of Arlington National Cemetery. His wife, Katharine Egbert Goldsborough (1879-1969) is buried with him. They were married 03 October 1903 at Old Town, Penobscot, Maine.
We are seeking information regarding these individuals. Should you have such information in your possession, kindly contact the Webmaster.
GOLDSBOROUGH, KATHERINE E WIDOW OF WASINGTON L
- DATE OF BIRTH: 12/20/1871
- DATE OF DEATH: 11/27/1969
- DATE OF INTERMENT: 12/01/1969
- BURIED AT: SECTION 30 SITE 872 L.H.
ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETERY
- WIFE OF WL GOLDSBOROUGH – CPT USA
GOLDSBOROUGH, WASHINGTON LAIRD
- CAPT CO C 43 REG US VOL INF AND CO M 71 REGT NY INF
- VETERAN SERVICE DATES: Unknown
- DATE OF BIRTH: 10/30/1869
- DATE OF DEATH: 06/08/1958
- DATE OF INTERMENT: 06/12/1958
- BURIED AT: SECTION 30 SITE 872 RH
ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETER
Michael Robert Patterson was born in Arlington and is the son of a former officer of the US Army. So it was no wonder that sooner or later his interests drew him to American history and especially to American military history. Many of his articles can be found on renowned portals like the New York Times, Washingtonpost or Wikipedia.
Reviewed by: Michael Howard