The son of U.S. Senator and Secretary of the Treasury. He was born in 1895 and died in 1960. Buried with his father in Section 2 of Arlington National Cemetery.
His brother, Robert H. McAdoo, Ensign, United States Army, is also buried in this site.
MCADOO, WILLIAM GIBBS JR
- LT USNR
- VETERAN SERVICE DATES: Unknown
- DATE OF BIRTH: 05/10/1895
- DATE OF DEATH: 11/28/1960
- DATE OF INTERMENT: 11/30/1960
- BURIED AT: SECTION 2 SITE 4969 NH
- ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETERY
Read our general and most popular articles
Michael Robert Patterson was born in Arlington and is the son of a former officer of the US Army. So it was no wonder that sooner or later his interests drew him to American history and especially to American military history. Many of his articles can be found on renowned portals like the New York Times, Washingtonpost or Wikipedia.
Reviewed by: Michael Howard