The members of this crew are all buried together in Arlington National Cemetery. They are:
- August F. Bauer, Jr., First Lieutenant
- Wallace W. Chalifoix, First Lieutenant
- Neil B. Davis, Second Lieutenant
- John C. O'Donnell, Technical Sergeant
- John S. Orloff, Staff Sergeant
- Paul J. Panciocco, Sergeant
All served in the United States Army Air Corps and their aircraft was downed in the Philippines on 9 January 1945.
Michael Robert Patterson was born in Arlington and is the son of a former officer of the US Army. So it was no wonder that sooner or later his interests drew him to American history and especially to American military history. Many of his articles can be found on renowned portals like the New York Times, Washingtonpost or Wikipedia.
Reviewed by: Michael Howard