John Hayhurst Wilder was born at Fredonia, New York, on 20 April 1895. During World War I, he served in Aviation Section of the United States Army Signal Corps, American Expeditionary Force. Serving in that capacity he was killed in France on 19 August 1918.
We are actively seeking additional information concerneing Lieutenant Wilder.
WILDER, JOHN H
- LT AV SEV HQ DET 3RD AV 1 CEN
- VETERAN SERVICE DATES: Unknown
- DATE OF DEATH: 08/19/1918
- DATE OF INTERMENT: Unknown
- BURIED AT: SECTION SD SITE 4238
- ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETERY
Reviewed by: Michael Howard